***Sign up below for 30 FREE TIPS on making a successful career change and getting the job you want***
- 3 steps to turn your fear of rejection into career success
- Are you tired of being available 24/7?
- Four ways to feel happier at work
Case Studies and Testimonials
- Find out how Managing Director Simon benefited from coaching with Tessa Armstrong
- Legal Profession Client Testimonials
- Career and Performance Coaching Testimonials
Careers (general help)
- 10 top tips for achieving a work-life balance
- 10 tips on what to do if you are made redundant
- A portfolio career - a career change option
- 5 steps to consider whether a career change is right for you
- 10 Effective Job Search Strategies
- Career Resources - Useful Websites
- Top tips for a successful interview
- 10 tips on how to succeed at networking events
Returning to Work
- 6 tips on how to make a smooth transition when returning to work after time away
- For Working Mums - How to achieve a work-life balance
- A career option for working Mums - 'The Portfolio Career'
How to change specialisms:
- How to change specialisms (Law Gazette article)
- Changing specialism in the legal sector
- Changing Specialism v Career Change
- How a lawyer can change their specialist practice area (Law Gazette article)
How to change career:
- When changing career, do you have to retrain and work your way up the ladder again?
- How transferable skills help lawyers change career
- Careers and Jobs for Lawyers
Overcoming challenges at work:
- Overcoming the biggest challenges lawyers face at work
- Dealing with difficult clients
- 10 steps for lawyers to achieve a great career
- Feeling good about your career
contact us now for a free introductory consultation.
Tessa coached me through a difficult crossroads in my legal career. I thoroughly recommend her as a coach. Her approach to coaching is sympathetic and supportive but at the same time realistic and commercial. There are times when it is extremely helpful to have somebody objective to support you and at times like that Tessa has the skills needed to help.
Anonymous, January 2016
Sign up for our newsletter and receive 30 FREE TIPS on making a successful career change and getting the job you want.